Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has announced the Advertisement No: 07/2019 for the 430 Forest Beat Officer and Assistant Beat Officer posts. Online registration will starts from 5th March 2019 and last date to apply is 27th March 2019. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before due date.
APPSC 07/2019 Notification Details
- Organizing Board: APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 430
- Notification No: 07/2019
- Official website: psc.ap.gov.in
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
APPSC Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 430
Carried Forward Vacancies
- Forest Beat Officer-17
- Assistant Beat Officer-09
- Forest Beat Officer- 313
- Assistant Beat Officer- 91
APPSC FBO ABO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent from a recognized educational institution by the State Government, a University or other competent authority.
- 18 years – 30 years (As on 01 July 2019)
- Check the official notification for details of the age relaxation.
- Gen/ OBC : Rs.250
- Reserved Category : Rs.80
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
APPSC FBO ABO Salary Details
- FBO : – Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/-
- ABO : – Rs. 15,030/- to Rs. 46,060/-
AP Forest & Assistant Beat Officer Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination (OFFLINE).
- Mains Examination(ONLINE).
- Physical Measurements test.
- Man :- Height : 163 cm
Chest : 84 cms (5 cm expansion)
- Woman :- Height : 150 cms
Chest : 79 cms (5 cm expansion
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of APPSC i.e. psc.ap.gov.in from 05 March 2019 to 27 March 2019.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 05 March 2019
- Last Date of Application: 27 March 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 26 March 2019
- Date for Screening Test: 26 May 2019
We provide the latest updates on Andhra Pradesh State Govt job announcements. Keep visiting our website regularly for latest AP recruitment Notifications 2019-20