AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS) has recently released the recruitment advertisement for 750 vacancies. It invites online application from experienced aspirants. As per the APSWREIS recruitment notification 2019, these vacancies are allotted for District Coordinator (DCO), Trainee Graduate Teacher (TGT), Principals and Caretaker (Warden) posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Andhra Pradesh can use this APSWREIS jobs opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment from 15.02.2019. The last date to submit the TGT online application is 28.02.2019.
The candidates who are interested to apply for these vacancies can check educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply here.
APSWREIS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for APSWREIS Recruitment 2019 for the TGT, Caretaker, Principal & Other posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess A Post Graduate Degree from any university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) & A Post Graduate Degree with 1st class (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC) & Graduation degree from any University recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC). (
Note: Please check full details in the advertisement.
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 44 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
APSWREIS Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- Pay Scale/ Salary Please Check the complete Advt.
APSWREIS Jobs Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Test and Interview.
APSWREIS Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 February 2019.
APSWREIS Application Form
The candidates are required to apply Online Mode Only. All details of this APSWREIS Recruitment given in the Online Application Form.
- Initially logon to APSWREIS Official website i.e. www.apswreis.in
- Click on “Careers” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. TGT, Caretaker, Principal & Other Posts
- Read the APSWREIS Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.500/- is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
We provide the latest updates on Andhra Pradesh State Govt job announcements. Keep visiting our website regularly for latest AP recruitment Notifications 2019-20