East Coast Railway (ECR) is going to appoint educated job seekers for filling vacant seats of Apprentice under East Coast Railway careers. Aspirants can check the required RRC ECoR Jobs Eligibility Criteria details now. In this section, we have provided the East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification along with Educational and Age Limit Conditions. So, aspirants who are interested in Latest Sarkari Naukri can go through the following eligibility conditions.
East Coast Railway, one of the blue chip zones of Indian Railways came into existence in its present form with effect from 1st April 2003. Since then, the new zonal railway headquarter has been functioning at Bhubaneswar. The geographical jurisdiction of the railway is however extended over three states encompassing almost all parts of Orissa along with parts of Srikakulam, Vizainagaram & Visakhapatnam districts of North Eastern Andhra Pradesh, and Bastar & Dantewada districts of Chhatisgarh State. As such, these regions with a long coastal line are rich in mineral and other natural resources, and are on the threshold of an industrial upsurge.
Railway Recruitment Board of East Coast Railway zone will announce & release notifications for the recruitment of Apprentices of various departments. The details regarding the recruitment of East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification can be furnished below. Just go through.
- East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019
- RRC ECoR Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Pay Scale
- ECoR Application Form
- Application Fee
- East Coast Railway Apprentice Exam Pattern
- RRC East Coast Syllabus
- Important Dates:
- East Coast Railway Apprentice Admit Card 2019
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019
RRB is going to release East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification for filling up different vacant positions in the areas of Electrician, Mechanist, Wireman, Carpenter, Lineman, Electronic Mechanic, and Welder etc. under various divisions. Candidates who are willing to work for/in Indian Railways can apply for this Central Govt Jobs. Notification is already released in the month of December 2018. So guys, let’s have a look for the details of different vacancies under East Coast Railways.
|Name of the Organization
|RRB East Coast Railway
|Name of the Posts
|Central Government Job
RRC ECoR Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Jobs is as follows:
Candidates who pursued either SSC (10th) or 12th or ITI (under relevant trades) or Graduation or PG from recognized Board/University are eligible for this jobs.
Minimum age to apply for Apprentice Jobs is 15 years whereas maximum age for recruitment of Apprentice might vary according to qualification. The maximum age limit in general is 25 years. Age relaxation for different categories is as follows:
SC/ST – 5 years; OBC – 3 years; PH – 10 years
Selection process for the recruitment of East Coast Railway Apprentices comprises of following stages:
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test &
- Document Verification
Candidates who are qualified under East Coast Apprentice Recruitment Selection process can earn an attractive pay scale along with different allowances & grade pay and these are fixed as per Government rules & regulations.
ECoR Application Form
Candidates who fulfills the eligibility conditions are eligible to get registered, fill application form & submit online. East Coast Railway Online Application Form 2019 can be submitted through official website. Look down for the process of filling application form for the post of East Coast Railways Apprentice jobs.
- Visit the official website https://apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in/
- Search for post and click on “Apply Online”.
- Application form will be opened in new tab.
- First read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in respective fields.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature & documents mentioned in the instructions if necessary.
- Make fee payment online according to the availability.
- Check all the details in the application form before submitting.
- Then click on “submit”, download & take printout for future references.
The application fee varies according to different categories. There are specific categories which have fee exemption like SC/ST/PWD/PH. For General and OBC, the application fee is Rs.100/-.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment exam is as follows:
|Name of the Exam
|SCR Apprentice Recruitment Exam
|Duration of the Exam
|1 hour 30 minutes
|Mode of Exam
|No. of Questions
|Type of Questions
|Multiple Choice Questions
|Correct answer is awarded 1 mark
|1/3rd mark is deducted for every mistake
RRC East Coast Syllabus
Syllabus for RRB East Coast Apprentice Recruitment exam comprises of following subjects:
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- General English
- General Science
- Starting date for apply online application form: Update Soon
- Last date for submitting online application form: Update Soon
- Last Date for Receipt of online application form: Update Soon
- Date of Examination: Update Soon
East Coast Railway Apprentice Admit Card 2019
Admit Card is an important document to be carried by the candidate while going to the examination. It contains the details of the exam like name of the candidate, registration no., venue etc. Candidates who have applied for RRB East Coast Apprentice Recruitment can download the admit card by the following process:
- Visit the official website www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for Admit card in the homepage and click on it.
- A new tab will be opened and candidate is asked his details.
- Enter all the details correctly in given blank spaces.
- Download and take print-out of admit card.
Stay tune with our site www.rrbvacancies.com if you want to get updates of all Indian Railway Jobs. Please comment us below and let us know your Queries.