Is your aim is to become an IAS officer? Applied for IAS exams? Preparing for the exam? Looking for IAS free mock test? If you are looking for these terms, then this post suits you. Here in this post, we are providing IAS free Mock Test, which you can take online.
IAS exam is conducted by UPSC. Every year UPSC conducts civil services examination. To become an IAS officer one should attend for UPSC CSE exam. By qualifying in CSE exam one will be placed as an IAS officer. The candidates who applied for IAS exam should work hard to reach their aim.
IAS Free Mock Test
- Which one of the following was a very important seaport in the Kakatiya kingdom?
2. Which of the following is geographically closest to Great Nicobar?
d. Sri Lanka
3. If you travel by road from Kohima to Kottayam, what is the minimum number of states within India through which you can travel, including the origin and the destination?
4. One of the implications of equality in society is the absence of
5. The term ‘Digital Single Market Strategy’ seen in the news refers to
6. In the context of mitigating the impending global warming due to anthropogenic emissions of carbon dioxide, which of the following can be potential sites for carbon sequestration?
1. Abandoned and uneconomic coal seams
2. Depleted oil and gas reservoirs
3. Subterranean deep saline formations
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
a. 1 and 2 only
b. 3 only
c. 1 and 3 only
d.1,2 and 3
7. For election to the Lok Sabha, a nomination paper can be filed by
a. Anyone residing in India.
b. A resident of the constituency from which the election is to be contested.
c. Any citizen of India whose name appers in the electoral roll of a constituency.
d. Any citizen of India.
8. Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) is a standard criterion for
a. Measuring oxygen levels in blood
b. Computing oxygen levels in forest ecosystems
c. Pollution assay in aquatic ecosystems
d. Assessing oxygen levels in high altitude regions
9. If you want to see gharials in their natural habitat, which one of the following is the best place to visit?
a. Bhitarkanika Mangroves
b. Chambal River
c. Pulicat Lake
d. Deepor Beel
10. The painting of Bodhisattva Padmapani one of the most famous and oft-illustrated paintings at
11. Which of the following can be found as pollutants in the drinking water in some parts of India?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
a. 1 and 3 only
b. 2, 4 and 5 only
c. 1,3 and 5 only
d. 1,2,3,4 and 5
12. Variations in the length of daytime and nighttime from season to season are due to
a. The earth’s rotation on its axis
b. The earth’s revolution round the sun in an elliptical manner
c. Latitudinal position of the place
d. Revolution of the earth on a tilted axis.
13. Improper handling and storage of cereal grains and oilseed result in the production of toxins known as aflatoxins which are not generally destroyed by normal cooking process. Aflatoxins are produced by
14.Acid rain is caused by the pollution of environment by
a. Carbon dioxide and nitrogen
b. Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide
c. ozone and carbon dioxide
d. nitrous oxide and sulphur dioxide
15. Quit India Movement was launched in response to
a. Cabinet Mission Plan
b. Cripps Proposals
c. Simon Commission Report
d. Wavell Plan
16. Which one of the following describes best the concept of Nirvana in Budhism?
a. The extinction of the flame of desire
b. The complete annihilation of self
c. A state of bliss and rest
d. A mental stage beyond comprehension
17. Which one of the following terms describes not only the physical space occupied by an organism, but also its functional role in the community of organisms?
b. Ecological niche
d. Home range
18. Consider the following crops
Which of these are Kharif crops?
a. 1 and 4
b. 2 and 3 only
c. 1, 2 and 3
d. 2, 3 and 4
19.Which one among the following industries is the maximum consumer of water in India?
b. Paper and pulp
d. Thermal Power
20. Fruits stored in a cold chamber exhibit longer storage life because
a. exposure to sunlight is prevented.
b. concentration of carbon dioxide in the environment is increased
c. rate of respiration is decreased
d. there is an increase in humidity
Few Important Links for UPSC IAS Exam