IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment Notification: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released CWE VIII Notification for its Clerk Recruitment Exam 2019 on its official website i.e. www.ibps.in. IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification has announced vacancies. IBPS Clerk Recruitment Online registration will begin on September 2019 and the last date apply for this recruitment is October 2019. You can apply online from the link given below. For more details about IBPS Clerk 2019 Vacancies, Changes in Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Process read out complete article.
|Quick Links From This Website|
|Results, Answer Keys.|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019
IBPS Clerk 2019 notification out! IBPS has officially published IBPS Clerk notification on 2019 for filling up of vacancies. The online application begins from onwards at IBPS website www.ibps.in. This year IBPS has introduced a major change by adding section timings to the Prelims phase. So, if you’re preparing for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019, check out official notification PDF for knowing exam dates, application form, vacancies, exam pattern, syllabus, question papers, cut off, salary, etc.
State and Union wise Vacancies
- Andhra Pradesh – 167,
- Arunachal Pradesh – 10,
- Assam – 94,
- Bihar – 178,
- Chandigarh – 37,
- Chhattisgarh – 89,
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli – 03,
- Daman & Diu – 01,
- Delhi – 362,
- Goa – 48,
- Gujarat – 533,
- Haryana – 146,
- Himachal Pradesh – 90,
- Jammu & Kashmir – 61,
- Jharkhand – 110,
- Karnataka – 618,
- Kerala – 291,
- Lakshadweep – 01,
- Madhya Pradesh – 325,
- Maharashtra – 772,
- Manipur – 08,
- Meghalaya – 06,
- Mizoram – 02,
- Nagaland – 04,
- Odisha – 191,
- Puducherry – 22,
- Punjab – 405,
- Rajasthan – 268,
- Sikkim – 10,
- Tamil Nadu -792,
- Telangana – 162,
- Tripura – 18,
- Uttar Pradesh – 944,
- Uttarakhand – 97,
- West Bengal – 410.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate should have a graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university.
Age limit should be within 20 to 28 years. For reserved candidates and Ex-Service men, there is relaxation for the upper age limit.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
The Application Fee for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Military Service Men, the application fee is Rs 100. However, for the general category candidates, it is Rs. 600.
The fee can be made through Online Payment Mode by using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
IBPS Clerk Application Form
IBPS Clerk online application form will be made available on the official website of IBPS on. Candidates can apply for the exam only in the online mode.
Before applying for this recruitment, applicants must keep the scanned copies of the following documents ready:
- Recent passport sized color photograph (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm) of the candidate in JPEG format; the size should be 20 to 50 kb whereas the dimension should be 200 x 230 pixels.
- Signature with black ink pen on white paper
- Left Thumb Impression with blue or black ink on white paper
- Hand-Written Declaration written in English with black ink on white paper
Signature, Left Thumb Impression and Hand-Written Declaration should in JPEG format of size between 10 to 20 kb.
How To Apply For IBPS Clerk 2019
Follow the steps as under to apply for IBPS Clerk 2019:
- Log on to official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in.
- Click on the link provided to apply for “CRP Clerks-VIII”.
- Click on “Click Here to Apply Online link”
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Enter your basic information, like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile Number to register yourself.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated after you have submitted your basic information. Note them down. The same will also be sent to you via your registered email ID and phone number
- Login with your Provisional Registration Number and Password, and edit the particulars if necessary.
- Enter your Personal, Academic and other details.
- Upload scanned copies of your Signature, Photograph, Left Thumb Impression and the hand-written declaration.
- Make payment of IBPS Clerk application fees.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Take a printout of your IBPS Clerk Online application form for future reference.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Participating Banks:
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern
In the IBPS Clerk Recruitment, the candidates will be assessed on the basis of their knowledge in those 5 sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
The Prelims and Main Tests have the different levels of question paper difficulties. The candidates need to perform really well at both the levels.
Phase I – Prelims Exam
|Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Phase II – Mains Exam
|Section||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
Online Application Process starts: Update Soon
Online Application Process Ends: Update Soon
Call letter for Prelims: Update Soon
Prelims Exam Date: Update Soon
IBPS Clerk Notification Pdf – Click Here
IBPS Clerk 2019 Online Application – Click Here
Thank you for visiting our site www.rrbvacancies.com. If you want few more bank job updates keep watch our site regularly.
- 1 IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019
- 1.1 State and Union wise Vacancies
- 1.2 IBPS Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 IBPS Clerk Application Form
- 1.4 How To Apply For IBPS Clerk 2019
- 1.5 IBPS Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern