Welcome back to our website. Do you want to settle your career in railways? Looking for notifications of different railways? Your wait is over Lucknow Metro rail has soon going to release notification. Here in this article we are providing information on Lucknow Metro rail recruitment details like eligibility, Fees, Application process, admit card, and results
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation in short is known as LMRC. The LMRC serves the Lucknow city, which is in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the metro rail line in India. The LMRC began its commercial operation on Sep 5, 2017. LMRC is the fastest built metro rail system in India. At the beginning Lucknow metro has 8.5 km stretch from Transport Nagar to Charbagh railway station.
Under Lucknow Metro rail there are 22 stations in operation and 12 stations are approved. There is one rail line which is operational and 1 rail line approved. There are two lines in Lucknow, North-South (Red line) and East-West (Blue line). At present in Lucknow there are 80 vehicles. The length of the train is 4 coaches.
- Overview of Lucknow Metro Rail
- Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification:
- Executive Post Academic Qualification:
- Non- Executive Post Academic Qualification:
- Age Limit:
- Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment Application Process:
- Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment Fee Details:
- Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment Important Dates
- LMRC Recruitment Admit Card 2019
- Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment Exam Structure
- LMRC 2019 Answer Key:
- Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment Results
Overview of Lucknow Metro Rail
|Name of Exam||Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment|
|Commonly Known As||LMRC|
|Number of Posts||Various|
Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
In this section, we are providing the eligibility criteria for Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment details like educational qualification, age and nationality
The educational qualification is different for different posts.
Executive Post Academic Qualification:
To apply for LMRC executive post, the candidate should complete B.E/B.Tech in relevant stream with minimum of 60% aggregate.
Non- Executive Post Academic Qualification:
For applying non-executive post, the candidate should complete 3 or 4 year degree course or diploma of any stream.
The minimum age limit to apply for LMRC is 21 years and maximum age limit is 28 years. There is age relaxation for reserved candidates.
As, it is national level exam any interested candidate from India can apply for this exam.
Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment Application Process:
The candidates should apply for the exam, through online mode. Follow the below steps to fill application form
- Visit official website lmrcl.in
- Click on Careers tab.
- Find Apply now button and click on it.
- You should create an account by giving valid details.
- Account will be created.
- Log in to your account with required credentials.
- Application form will be opened
- Fill the application appropriately without any mistakes.
- Pay fee online if applicable.
- Submit the application.
- Take print out of the application for further use.
Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment Fee Details:
The application fee for Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment varies based on the category of the applicant
- For OBC/General candidates the application fee is Rs.400/.
- For SC/ST/PWD and female candidates the application fee is Rs.150/-.
Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||Update Soon|
|Application Start Date||Update Soon|
|Application End Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Answer Key Release Date||Update Soon|
|Results Date||Update Soon|
LMRC Recruitment Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be given to the candidate who was successfully completed the registration process. Follow below steps, to get admit card
- Visit official website
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- The page asks for your log in details.
- Enter your registered mail id and password.
- The admit card will be displayed.
- Check all the details on the admit card.
- Download and take print out of the admit card.
Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment Exam Structure
To get job in LMRC, the applicant must qualify the exam conducted by LMRC. There are 3 levels of examination. They are as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Psycho Aptitude Test
- Medical Examination
By clearing all the mentioned above exams one will be placed in LMRC.
LMRC 2019 Answer Key:
The answer key for the exam will be released after the completion of the exam. The board takes 15 days to release the answer key. The answer key will be available online. Once the answer key is released, you can visit official website and can cross check your answers. With the help of answer key you can calculate your score.
Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment Results
After the completion of the exam, the candidates wait for their results. The results will be released online.
- Visit official website lmrcl.in
- Click on the link check results.
- A page will be opened asking your log in details.
- Enter your log in credentials.
- Your result will be displayed.
- Take hard copy of the result for further use.
That’s all about Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment details. If you like this post, please share on social media sites through your social media websites. Visit our site regularly for more updates.