Hi viewers… Are you looking for railway job recruitments? Want to get railway job? If your answers to these questions are yes, then this post helps you. Here in this post, we are providing latest notification Noida metro rail recruitment. You can find info on NMRC eligibility, fees, application process, admit card, answer key and result.
The Noida Metro Rail Corporation in short is known as NMRC. It is a rapid system connecting two twin cities Noida and Greater Noida. The Noida metro service covers areas in Noida and greater Noida. The NMRC began its operation on Jan 25, 2019. NMRC is a state-owned corporation. In the beginning the line will be operated by DMRC.
In Noida Metro rail service, there are 21 stations. The NMRC network consists of one line, which is called as Aqua line. The length of the NMRC line is 29.7 Km. The length of the rail is 4 coaches. NMRC started trail runs in August 2018. The NMRC stations have standard gauge tracks.
- Overview of Noida Metro Rail Recruitment 2019
- Noida Metro Rail Recruitment Vacancy Details 2019
- Noida Metro Rail Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification:
- Academic Qualification for PA Post:
- Academic Qualification for Office Assistant:
- Age Limit:
- Noida Metro Rail Recruitment Application Process:
- Postal Address To Send Application Form
- Noida Metro Rail Recruitment Fee Details:
- Noida Metro Rail Recruitment Important Dates 2019
- Noida Metro Rail Recruitment Selection Process:
- NMRC Exam Process:
- Documents to Be Submitted At Time of Application:
Overview of Noida Metro Rail Recruitment 2019
|Name of Exam||Noida Metro Rail Recruitment|
|Commonly Known As||NMRC|
|Post Name||PA & Office Assistants|
|Number of Posts||N/A|
Noida Metro Rail Recruitment Vacancy Details 2019
|Office Assistant cum Computer Operator||N/A|
|Office Assistant (Auto CAD Operator)||N/A|
|Office Assistant (IT)||N/A|
|Office Assistant (Finance)||N/A|
Noida Metro Rail Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
In this section, we are providing the eligibility criteria for Noida Metro Rail Recruitment details like educational qualification, age and nationality.
The educational qualification is different for different posts.
Academic Qualification for PA Post:
The candidate should complete graduation of any stream from any recognized college or university.
Academic Qualification for Office Assistant:
To apply for office assistant post, the candidate should complete degree of any stream and for some posts BBA/BCA, B.com degree.
Only experienced candidates are allowed to apply for Noida Metro Rail recruitment.
To apply for NMRC the age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years and age relaxation of 5 years is given for reserved candidates.
As, it is national level exam any interested candidate from India can apply for this exam.
Noida Metro Rail Recruitment Application Process:
The candidates should apply for the exam, through offline mode. Follow the below steps to fill application form
- Visit official website nmrcnoida.com
- Search for application form.
- Download and take print out of the application form.
- Fill the application completely.
- After filling application attach the required documents.
- Send application form through post.
Postal Address To Send Application Form
The Managing Director,
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
3rd Floor, Block – III, Ganga Shopping Complex, Sector -29,
Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida – 201301(UP)
Noida Metro Rail Recruitment Fee Details:
As Noida Metro Rail Recruitment notification is only for experienced candidates, there is no fee to be paid by the applicant.
Noida Metro Rail Recruitment Important Dates 2019
|Notification Release Date||Mar 8, 2019|
|Application Start Date||Mar 8, 2019|
|Application End Date||Mar 29, 2019|
|Results Date||Update Soon|
Noida Metro Rail Recruitment Selection Process:
After sending applications through posts, the candidates will be shortlisted based on the educational qualification and experience of the candidate. The merit list will be prepared by the NMRC and NMRC has the rights to inform to the selected candidate through phone call or email or send letter.
NMRC Exam Process:
To get placed in NMRC, the candidate should qualify the exams. They are
- Skill Test/Typing/Writing Skills/Interview
- Physical and Medical Fitness Test
The above mentioned tests are conducted for the short listed candidates at the Noida Metro Rail Corporation, Head Office. The candidates who are outside from Noida or Delhi will be given travelling charges.
Documents to Be Submitted At Time of Application:
- Bio-data cum application form.
- Photocopies of educational certificates
- Work experience issued by employer.
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Documents stablishing relevant experience claimed.
So, this is all about Noida Metro Rail Recruitment notification details. If you have any questions regarding this article, please comment in below comment section. Stay connects with our site for regular updates. Thank you for visiting our site team @ www.rrbvacancies.com