North Central Railway (NCR) is going to appoint educated job seekers for filling vacant seats of Apprentice under Northern Railway Careers. Aspirants can check the required RRC NCR Jobs Eligibility Criteria details now. In this section, we have provided the NCR Recruitment 2019 Notification along with Educational and Age Limit Conditions. So, aspirants who are interested in Latest Sarkari Naukri can go through the following eligibility conditions.
About North Central Railway (NCR)
North Central Railway came into existence on 1st April 2003 and is one among the seventeen zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Jhansi Junction which is headquartered at Allahabad. North Central Railway (NCR) present network extends over a large area of North Central India, covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana. NCR zone spreads across three division’s viz. Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra.
Railway Recruitment Board of North Central Railway zone has released notifications for the recruitment of Apprentices of various departments. The details regarding the recruitment of RRB North Central Railway Apprentice Posts can be furnished below. Just go through.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019 – 20
RRB is going to release North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification for filling up different vacant positions in the areas of Electrician, Mechanist, Wireman, Carpenter, Lineman, Electronic Mechanic, and Welder etc. under various divisions. Candidates who are willing to work for/in Indian Railways can apply for this Central Govt Jobs. Notification is to be released tentatively in the month of December. So guys, be alert to apply for upcoming notifications under this site. Now let’s have a look for the details of different vacancies under North Central Railways.
|Name of the Organization||RRB North Central Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Electrician, Welder, Lineman, Wireman, Mechanic etc.|
|No. of Vacancies||457 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
NCR Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for RRB North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs is as follows:
Minimum age to apply for Apprentice Jobs is 15 years whereas maximum age for recruitment of Apprentice is 24 years. Age relaxation for different categories is as follows:
SC/ST – 5 years; OBC – 3 years; PH – 10 years
Candidates who pursued either SSC (10th) or 12th or ITI under relevant trades from recognized Board/University are eligible for this jobs.
The applied candidates are selected based on their performance in the following rounds respectively. The candidates who gets qualified in the selection process will be recruited into applied posts.
- Computer Base Test (CBT)
- Document Verification and
- Personal Interview
The candidates who gets qualified in RRB Apprentice Selection Process 2019 will be recruited into applied posts and will be receiving an impressive amount as monthly salary from the Government of India. Visit the website for getting salary details of Apprentice posts.
North Central Railway Application Form 2019
Candidates who fulfills the eligibility conditions are eligible to get registered, fill application form & submit online. North Central Railway Online Application Form 2019 can be submitted through official website. Look down for the process of filling application form for the post of North Central Railways Apprentice jobs.
- Visit the official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for post and click on “Apply Online”.
- Application form will be opened in new tab.
- First read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in respective fields.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature & documents mentioned in the instructions if necessary.
- Make fee payment online according to the availability.
- Check all the details in the application form before submitting.
- Then click on “submit”, download & take printout for future references.
Application fee is exempted for Women/SC/ST/PWD/PH and for others, the fee might be Rs.100/-.
NCR Railway Syllabus
Syllabus may vary according to different posts. New topics may be added in addition to the required syllabus. Look for more updates for the syllabus in the upcoming notifications. The subjects included are:
- Indices and Surds
- Square Root & Cube Root
- Orders of Magnitude
- Unitary Method
- Problem on Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio& Proportion
- Allegation or Mixture
- Time and Work
- Pipe and Cisterns
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest etc.
- Budget & five year plans
- Books & authors
- Science Inventions and discoveries
- Important days
- International & national organization
- Major financial abbreviations
- Economic news
- Current affairs (National & International)
- Classification Series
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet Test
- Sitting Arrangements
- Mathematical Operations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Test
- Puzzle Test
ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Admit Card
Admit card is important document which is essentially carried by the candidates that allows to attend and attempt the exam. Look down for the process of downloading hall ticket.
- Visit the official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Admit card and enter all the essential details.
- Click submit after entering all the details in required boxes.
- Download & take print-out of admit card/hall-ticket.
- Starting date for apply online application form: Update Soon
- Last date for submitting online application form: Update Soon
- Date of Examination: Update Soon
Stay tune with our site www.rrbvacancies.com if you want to get updates of all Indian Railway Jobs. Please comment us below and let us know your Queries.
- 1 About North Central Railway (NCR)
- 2 North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019 – 20