Hello viewers… welcome to our blog. Is your dream is to become an IAS officer? Applied for UPSC IAS exam? Searching for preparation books for IAS? If you are answers to these questions are yes, then this post suits you. Now, in this write up we are providing information on preparation books for IAS.
|Quick Links From This Website|
|Results, Answer Keys.|
Many of the students aim to become an IAS officer. Qualifying in the IAS exam is not an easy task. There are various subjects for IAS exam. There are many preparation books for IAS. Out of them, here we are providing the list of best preparation books for IAS. We are providing list of preparation books for IAS based on every subject.
Books play an important role in IAS preparation. Choosing the right books for preparation of IAS allows the students to gain adequate knowledge and the books will be very useful for the exam. The NCERT books of classes 6th to 12th also helps students to gain good marks in IAS exams.
Best Preparation Books for IAS Exam
Here we are providing preparation books for IAS of every subject. Please check the list and start preparing for the IAS exam.
In Indian History category, there are 4 subjects:
- Ancient History
- Medieval History
- Modern History
- Indian Culture
List of Books of Indian History:
- Ancient History by RS Sharma
- History of Medieval India by Satish Chandra
- A Brief History of Modern India by Spectrum
- Concise History of Modern India by Sujata Menon
- Facets of Indian Culture by Spectrum
- India and World by S.Kumar
- India’s Ancient Past by RS Sharma
- Indian Art and Culture by Singhania
Indian Geography Books:
- Old NCERT Books
- Physical Geography by Goh Cheng Leong
- For Maps refer Oxford School Atlas
Indian Polity Books:
- Old NCERT books
- Indian Polity by Laxmikanth
- An Introduction to the Constitution of India by D.D.Basu
- The Constitution of India by P.M.Bakshi
Indian Economy Books:
- Indian Economy by Mishra and Puri
- Class XI and XII NCERT books
- Current Economic Survey
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- Economic Survey by Ministry of Finanace
Science and Technology Books:
- Follow English Newspapers – The Economic Times, The Indian Express and The Hindu
- Get Info from ISRO website and other online resources.
Environment and Ecology Books:
- Online Study Materials
- NIOS study material for Environmental Studies
Current Affairs Books:
- Follow Daily Newspapers – The Hindu, The Indian Express, Times of India and Economic Times.
- Refer Online Websites
English Comprehension Books:
- Study Magazines like Kurukshetra, Yojana and Frontline.
- Follow newspaper – Indian Express, EPW, Livemint and The Hindu.
- Also practice previous years question papers
Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability Books:
- Reasoning book by RS Aggarwal
- MK Pandey’s Analytical Reasoning
- Mathematics book by RS Agarwal of S Chand publication.
Decision Making Books:
- Follow general articles in newspapers
These are some of the best preparation books for IAS. If you like this post, please share on social media sites. Thank you for visiting our site team @ www.rrbvacancies.com
Few Important Links for UPSC IAS Exam 2019-2020
- 1 Best Preparation Books for IAS Exam
- 1.1 Indian History:
- 1.2 Indian Geography Books:
- 1.3 Indian Polity Books:
- 1.4 Indian Economy Books:
- 1.5 Science and Technology Books:
- 1.6 Environment and Ecology Books:
- 1.7 Current Affairs Books:
- 1.8 English Comprehension Books:
- 1.9 Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability Books:
- 1.10 Mathematics Books:
- 1.11 Decision Making Books: