Indian Railway has issued an advertisement notification for the recruitment of vacant posts. Indian Railway is for an appointment of Engineer posts. The mode of application is offline/pffline. Aspirants, please go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process such as Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and so on. Interested aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. Candidates should download the notification to get more details.
Railway Engineer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for the RRB Railway Recruitment Board Engineer Recruitment can check the below eligibility criteria
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Full time BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engg) degree
- 40 years
- Rs. 40, 000 – 1,40, 000/-
- As per the Northern railway official notification
Steps to apply for RRB Engineer Jobs 2018
- First of all, visit the official website @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page check for the RRB Engineer Jobs.
- Then click on the link and fill the details carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the fee and submit the application.
- Finally, take a printout of the copy for future use.
Starting Date to Apply: Update Soon
Last Date to Apply: 30 Days of Advertisement
For more details please wait for upcoming advertisement. If you still have query in your mind then don’t hesitate to ask. We will be pleased to help you out. Thank you for visiting our site www.rrbvacancies.com. If you want more updates please book mark our site.