Looking for a Central Govt Jobs? Don’t worry, get ready to apply for Latest Railway Jobs in India. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to announce Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Recruitments under various zones region-wise across India. Loco pilot is a designation of an employee who is given the job of operating a train for its complete journey or a part of it whereas Grade 3 Technicians ensure the quality and safety of crossing signal systems, tracks, bridges and rail-beds. They also use mechanical tools and diagnostic computers to evaluate more modern locomotive equipment. Look down for RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment 2019 Notification Details regarding How to apply vacancies of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot & Grade III Technicians according to region.
Loco Pilots & Grade III Technicians play a crucial role in railway department and these departments are backbone of Indian Railways. Railway Recruitment Board is going to announce recruitment for Assistant Loco Pilot & Grade 3 Technicians posts across India region-wise which include Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Ajmer, Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gorakhpur, Kolkata, Jammu and Sri Nagar, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, and Thiruvananthapuram. RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment Notification is expected to release in the month of January 2019. So guys, get ready to prepare & attain RRB Jobs under these posts under Indian Railways. Visit this site for more information and updates.
Latest Updates: The Upcoming RRB Jobs 2019 for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III is expected to release in the month of February 2019. The RRB ALP 2019 Application Form will be released on Feb 2019.
RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians Grade 3 Posts|
|No. of Posts||update soon|
|Type of Job||Central Government Job|
|Job Category||Indian Railways|
RRB ALP and Technician Vacancies 2019 (expected)
|12||RRB Jammu Srinagar||812|
RRB ALP and Technician Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria comprises of two aspects viz. age & education. Let’s look for eligibility criteria under these two aspects.
The age of the applicant should be in between 18 to 30 years old. General, OBC candidates will get relaxation of 3 years and SC / ST candidates will get relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilots & Grade 3 Technicians should have any one of the following educational requirements:
- Should qualify in their SSC & 12th examination under a recognized Board/ University.
- Should complete ITI or Diploma (NCVT/SCVT) under a recognized Board/Institution.
- Should complete their graduation.
Also Check Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale
Category wise examination/ application fee will be updated and published whenever the notification is released. It might be Rs.100/- for Reserved Category & no fees is required for Unreserved Category
Selection process for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot & Grade III Technician comprises of 4 stages viz. Computer Based Test, Aptitude/Skill Test, Medical Test & Personal Interview along with Document Verification.
Applicants who are selected for the posts of Asst. Loco Pilot & Grade III Technicians will receive fixed remuneration and allowances per month as per the Government norms/orders. The expected pay scale for those posts are Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- along with the grade pay of Rs.1, 900/-.
Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019
- General English
- General Awareness
- Technical subject
Direct Link to Download RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf
RRB ALP and Technician Application Form 2019
Eligible & Interested candidates can start the filling process of RRB ALP Technician Application Form 2019. Soon after the official notification release, Direct Apply Online link will be available here. All applicants can follow the Online Apply steps carefully through the below sections.
How to Apply RRB ALP Jobs?
- Visit the official website of particular RRB Zone.
- Read the official RRB ALP Notification carefully.
- Hit on Apply Online for RRB ALP & Technician posts.
- Now, fill required details in RRB ALP Application Form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on Submit icon and pay application fees.
- Take a hard copy of RRB Technician Grade 3 Application Form for reference
|Important Event related to RRB ALP and Technician||RRB ALP and Technician Dates|
|Railway Recruitment Board will release notification for new vacancy||Update Soon|
|Candidates can start applying for the recruitment 2018||Update Soon|
|Last date till which candidates can apply for RRB ALP Technician 2018||Update Soon|
|Issue of RRB ALP Admit Card 2018||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|ALP Tech Results 2018 Announcement||Update Soon|
Click Here : RRB Official Site
Important websites that you can visit for RRB ALP Technician Latest Notification 2019
- rrbahmedabad.gov.in – RRB Ahmedabad
- www.rrbajmer.gov.in – RRB Ajmer
- www.rrbald.nic.in – RRB Allahabad
- www.rrbbnc.gov.in – RRB Bangalore
- www.rrbbpl.nic.in – RRB Bhopal
- www.rrbbbs.gov.in – RRB Bhubaneswar
- www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in – RRB Bilaspur
- www.rrbcdg.gov.in – RRB Chandigarh
- www.rrbchennai.gov.in – RRB Chennai
- www.rrbgkp.gov.in – RRB Gorakhpur
- www.rrbguwahati.gov.in – RRB Guwahati
- www.rrbjammu.nic.in – RRB Jammu
- www.rrbkolkata.gov.in – RRB Kolkata
- www.rrbmalda.gov.in – RRB Malda
- www.rrbmumbai.gov.in – RRB Mumbai
- rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in – RRB Muzaffarpur
- www.rrbpatna.gov.in – RRB Patna
- www.rrbranchi.gov.in – RRB Ranchi
- rrbsecunderabad.nic.in – RRB Secunderabad
- www.rrbsiliguri.org – RRB Siliguri
- www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in – RRB Thiruvananthapuram
Stay Tuned to www.rrbvacancies.com for all the latest updates on Indian Railway Jobs. In case of a doubt or query, post a comment below. Good Luck Guys..!!
- 1 RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment Details
- 2 RRB ALP and Technician Vacancies 2019 (expected)
- 2.1 RRB ALP and Technician Eligibility Criteria
- 2.2 Educational Qualification
- 2.3 Also Check Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale
- 2.4 RRB ALP and Technician Application Form 2019
- 2.5 How to Apply RRB ALP Jobs?