Hello friends. Are you planning to proceed for Indian Railway Jobs and confused about the RRB Exam Details? Don’t worry I am hereby ready to provide you the details regarding one of the most important examination so called RRB Common Written Test. Complete information regarding Railway RRB Exam like Eligibility, Fee, Test Duration, Syllabus, Exam Date & Pattern, Recruitment Notification and many more in the detailed description given below in the following paragraphs.
|Quick Links From This Website|
|Results, Answer Keys.|
Complete Railway RRB Exam Details
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) is expected to release its notification soon of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019. RRB conducts a computer based test (CBT) for various NTPC – graduate category posts. This will be a great opportunity for those who were waiting for Central Govt Jobs. The purpose of the exam is to hold a common examination for the applicants in different state/UTs. We will notify you whenever the RRB NTPC 2019 Exam dates will be released.
RRB NTPC Exam Details
|Name of the Exam||RRB NTPC|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Exam Category||Under Graduate|
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Railway Recruitment Vacancies Details
Railway RRB recruits qualified and eligible candidates into Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D posts. The various posts which are come under Group A, Group b, Group C & Group D are as follows.
RRB Recruitment Group A Posts
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personal Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
- Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
RRB Recruitment Group B Posts
- Unior Engineers
- Section Officers
- Depot Material Superintendent
RRB Recruitment Group C Posts
The posts In Group C are divided into technical posts and non-technical posts and they are given below for you.
- Ticket collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Senior Time Keeper
RRB Recruitment Group D Posts
- Safaiwala/ Safaiwali
Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are going to apply for RRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is given below. Those candidates who doesn’t have the correct eligibility are rejected by the recruitment board at any level of recruitment process.
The aspirant’s age should be 20 years to 40 years. As per government norms Age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC and 5 year for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
The candidates must have completed their graduation or its equivalent from any recognized educational institute or university as given in Railway Recruitment 2019 notification.
The selection of candidates will be depends upon their performance in different stages. The stages are given below.
- First Stage Online Examination (PT – CBT)
- Second Stage Examination (Mains – CBT)
- Typing Test (Skill Test)
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Merit List
The selected candidates are shortlisted and called for document verification organized by RRB. Finally those selected candidates will be appointed into applied posts.
The selected candidates will be receiving best amount as monthly salary with other allowances from the Indian Railway department.
RRB Exam Pattern
The RRB written examination will consist objective types of questions. The question will be related to Mathematics, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, General Awareness and General Reasoning. The duration for written examination will be of 90 minutes.
|General Knowledge||20|| |
RRB Exam Syllabus 2019
The RRB exam includes subjects General Awareness, Mathematics, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and General Reasoning. The applied candidates can check each subject syllabus in detail from the given below.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus:
- Missing number
- Series (number, symbol, letter)
- Formation of words
- Calendar problems
- Cube & Dices
- Direction test
- Blood relations
- Statement/ Conclusion
- Pie charts, Venn diagrams etc.
General Awareness Syllabus:-
- Indian History
- India & State Geography
- Indian Constitution & Polity
- Books & Authors
- Economy & Finance
- Basic Computers
- Abbreviations (full form of words)
- General Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- Traditional/ Static GK (longest, shortest, highest, largest, smallest, etc.)
- Current Affairs (just a few)
- HCF, LCM, Fractions
- Partnership, Profit & Loss
- Number system
- Distance & Time
- Time & Work
- Work & Wages
- Square/ Cube roots
- Simple/ Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
Direct Link to Download RRB NTPC Syllabus Pdf
Final Words: Candidates must note that the provided RRB Exam Details are for reference purpose only. We will update this page with actual Indian Railway Jobs Notification details whenever officials released. So, stay tuned with us. Good Luck Guyz..!!
- 1 Complete Railway RRB Exam Details
- 1.1 RRB NTPC Exam Details
- 1.2 Railway Recruitment Vacancies Details
- 1.3 Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 RRB Exam Pattern
- 1.5 RRB Exam Syllabus 2019