The job seekers who are searching for Latest Railway Jobs can utilize this RRB ALP Recruitment 2019. Indian Railway is going to release a notification in 2019 to fill Assistant Loco Pilot & Technical Grade 3 Jobs across India. The aspirants who are aiming for RRB Jobs can utilize the opportunity by applying for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2019. RRB Mumbai has large no. of vacancies to hire suitable candidates from various zones.
Aspirants who are looking for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2019 and met the eligibility criteria can apply for RRB Grade 3 Jobs on or before the last date. Look down for various details regarding RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2019 which include eligibility criteria, application form, syllabus and selection process etc.
Latest Update: As per official Notice of RRB Mumbai ALP and Technician Recruitment 2019. Also note that there is a possibility of application form releasing on Feb 2019.
|Opening Date & Time for Online Registration and submission of Application||Update Soon|
|Closing Date & Time for submission of Online application||Update Soon|
|Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee|
|Online payment (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card )||Update Soon|
|SBI Bank Challan||Update Soon|
|Post Office Challan||Update Soon|
Check Latest Notification Details Here.
- RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment Details 2019
- RRB ALP & Technical Grade 3 Notification 2019
- RRB ALP & Technical Grade 3 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Selection Procedure
- Salary Structure for ALP Job
- Application Fee for RRB Asst Loco Pilot and Grade III Technician Jobs
- RRB Mumbai ALP & Technical Grade 3 Application Form
- RRB ALP & Technical Grade 3 Syllabus
- Exam Pattern for ALP & Technical Grade 3
- RRB ALP & Technical Grade 3 Admit Card
- RRB Mumbai ALP Advertisement 2019 Important Dates
- Railway Jobs
RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment Details 2019
Every year Railway Recruitment Board is providing employment opportunities to the unemployed people. RRB recruits the candidates depending on the requirements of various zonal offices. At present, RRB is awaiting to fill Assistant Loco Pilot & Grade 3 Technician vacancies under Mumbai zone. Candidates who are looking Central Govt Jobs can get details regarding RRB Mumbai ALP & Grade 3 Recruitment 201 from this page.
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians Grade III|
|No. of Vacancies||1425 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
RRB ALP & Technical Grade 3 Notification 2019
RRB Mumbai is going to release notifications for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade 3 with numerous vacancies. Interested candidates keep on looking for the notifications and updated information under this site.
RRB ALP & Technical Grade 3 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are willing to apply for RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2019 should meet the following eligibility conditions.
The minimum age limit to apply for this post is 18 years whereas the maximum age limit is 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the applicants depending on their category and this is announced at the time of the release of notification.
The candidates who aspire to work as ALP should pass SSC or Matriculation or ITI from any recognized Board / University of India.
The candidates will be selected as per based on performance in written test and interview conducted by Indian Railway Board.
- Written Test.
Salary Structure for ALP Job
The pay scale for the post of ALP & Technical Grade 3 ranges between Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- with an additional Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-.
Application Fee for RRB Asst Loco Pilot and Grade III Technician Jobs
Candidate need to pay the application fees after filling the form online. The application fees may be differ for general category and other caste category. The payment will be based on net banking through Debit Card/Credit Card. No other modes will be accepted.
RRB Mumbai ALP & Technical Grade 3 Application Form
Candidates have to register for RRB ALP & Technician Grade 3 examination and fill the application form on or before the closing date. Just look for the process of applying for the ALP & Grade 3 posts online.
- Go for official website www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
- Search for the link “Recruitment” in the homepage.
- Refer to the official notification for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2019.
- Look for age limit, educational qualifications, application fee, selection process and many more in the notification.
- Enter all the details in the application form correctly in all the fields.
- Upload scanned photograph and all other documents that are mentioned in the official notification.
- Verify all the details that are entered in the application form and then click “Submit”.
- After completion of filling application form, the candidate’s application form is generated in pdf form. Download & take a print-out for future references..
RRB ALP & Technical Grade 3 Syllabus
Syllabus for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot & Technical Grade 3 comprises of following subjects:
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- General Intelligence
- General Science &
- Technical Ability
Exam Pattern for ALP & Technical Grade 3
Exam Pattern or RRB ALP & Technical Grade 3 is as follows:
|Name of the Examination||ALP & Technical Grade 3|
|Duration of the Exam||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Type of Exam||Objective Type / MCQs|
|Mode of Exam||Written Examination|
|No. of Questions||120|
RRB ALP & Technical Grade 3 Admit Card
Generally admit cards are released 2 weeks before commencement of examination. Admit card for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot & Technical Grade 3 is intimated in the notification along with remaining details after the release of notification.
The RRB Mumbai ALP Admit Card will be available on the Official website. In order to download Hall Ticket, contenders need to disclose the details like Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password.
RRB Mumbai ALP Advertisement 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Fill Application Form – Update Soon
- Last date to submit the RRB Recruitment 2019 – Update Soon