All updates on Railway Paramedical Staff Online Computer Based Test including CBT Test pattern / Post wise Syllabus etc shall be obtained from website. Candidates apply for the RRB Paramedical Posts Recruitment shall download Exam Pattern / Syllabus before applying Online for Paramedical Staff.
|Quick Links From This Website|
|Results, Answer Keys.|
RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
- The question paper is in English and state Language.
- Total Marks on Question Paper is 100.
- The Exam Paper is of Objective type. Each Question consists of four options and only one is correct among them.
- There are 100 Questions on the paper. Each Question carries one mark.
- There is Negative Marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
Computer Based Test (CBT) Pattern
|Examination Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Professional ability||70||70||90 Minutes|
|General Arithmetic, General Intelligence and|
Syllabus for Paramedical Staff (Common for All Posts)
- Indian History – Indian Independence Movement, Mughal Empire, etc.
- Indian Polity
- Indian Geography – Soil in India, Indian Crops, Farming and Irrigation in India, Indian Rivers, etc.
- Indian Constitution & Scientific Research
- Art and Culture
- India and World Economics Scenes
- Awards and Honours
- Countries, Currencies, and Capitals
- Indian Economy
- Government Policies and Schemes
- Events and affairs of National and International Importance
- Days and Events
- Indian Neighboring countries Sports
- Books and Authors
- Science and Technology
English Language & Comprehension
- Basic English Grammar & sentence structure
- Parts of Speech – Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Preposition, Conjunction, etc.
- Active and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Correction
- Phrases and Idioms
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Spotting Errors
- Phrase Replacement
- Comprehension Reading
Paramedical Staff Nurse CBT Test Syllabus
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- First Aid.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Mental Health.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing etc.
Paramedical Staff Syllabus for Pharmacist
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Clinical Pathology.
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
- Drug Store Management.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy.
Download Link of