Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 job notification has released for all job seekers named as Traffic Assistant Recruitment. All the interested candidates must check out the official notification for knowing important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, as well as Syllabus and Exam pattern. Along with we provided apply online link from the below section.
|Quick Links From This Website|
|Results, Answer Keys.|
Railway Traffic Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for the RRB Railway Recruitment Board Traffic Assistant Recruitment can check the below eligibility criteria
Job seekers should have passed Graduation Degree from well recognized Institute / board.
The age for the candidate has to be between 18 to 32 years. The age relaxation is as per the government rules.
The candidate must be citizen of India with valid identity proofs such as Aadhaar Card.
Candidate’s selection is done on basis of these tests.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test & Merit List
- Documents Verification
The candidates will be getting an impressive amount as monthly salary with other allowances from the department.
Download RRB TA Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019
For General Knowledge
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Major Financial/Economic News.
- Awards and Honors.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Who is Who.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- International and National Organizations etc.
For Arithmetic Ability
- Time and Distance.
- Profit & Loss.
- Square roots.
- Triangles, circles, and Quadrilaterals.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Regular Polygons.
- Partnership Business.
- Time & work.
- Mixture and Allegation etc.
For General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Figurative Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Figurative Analogy.
- Semantic Classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Number Series.
- Figurative Series.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Embedded Figures etc.
RRB TA Syllabus for General Science
For Physics Subject
- Mechanics of particles: Laws of motion; conservation of energy and momentum.
- Mechanics of Rigid Bodies: System of particles; Centre of mass, angular momentum, equations of motion.
- Electricity and magnetism.
- Thermal & Statistical physics.
- Waves and optics, interference and Diffraction, Polarization.
For Chemistry Subject
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding and Gaseous state.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Photochemistry & Spectroscopy.
For Biology Subject
- Human Body.
- Biology and Human Welfare.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Ecology and environment.
Railway RRB Traffic Assistant Exam Pattern:
|Exam Type||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective||General Knowledge||20||20||90 minutes|
Steps to apply for RRB Traffic Assistant Jobs 2019
- First of all, visit the official website @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page check for the RRB Traffic Assistant Jobs.
- Then click on the link and fill the details carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the fee and submit the application.
- Finally, take a printout of the copy for future use.
Starting Date to Apply: Update Soon
Last Date to Apply: 30 Days of Advertisement
Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter : Updated Soon
Examination date : Updated Soon
For more details please wait for upcoming advertisement. If you still have query in your mind then don’t hesitate to ask. We will be pleased to help you out. Thank you for visiting our site www.rrbvacancies.com. If you want more updates please book mark our site.
- 1 Railway Traffic Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria