SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and it refers to a handful of candidates that are selected by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), India, after a rigorous selection process, to the undergraduate program in Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur. The SCRA Examination will be held once every year, according to the availability of vacancies in the Indian Railways. There is no mention of the tentative date on which the UPSC SCRA 2019-2020 Examination in the year 2019. So The interested candidates can updated and stayed tune with this web page in order to get all latest notification about Railway SCRA 2019 Examination.
|Quick Links From This Website|
|Results, Answer Keys.|
Indian Railway SCRA Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for the RRB Railway Recruitment Board SCRA Exam can check the below eligibility criteria
Minimum qualification-10+2 with minimum second division with mathematics and any one subject between physics and chemistry.
- 17-21 years on 1st August of the year of examination
Upper Age Relaxation:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
The application fee will be different for reserved category candidates and for normal Application fee will be need to pay only Rs. 100/-. The process of making online payment candidates can choose Credit/Debit Card or internet banking etc.
SCRA Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for SCRA exam will be followed the syllabus of XIth and XIIth class including Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as the main subjects.
Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) Exam Pattern
- The written objective type examination for the SCRA is held on a single day.
- It consists of three papers namely Paper I, II, and III.
- The paper I tests the candidate’s fluency in General English, General Knowledge, and Psychological test
- Paper II tests the candidate’s proficiency at the Physics and Chemistry subjects and
- The Paper III tests the mathematical ability of the candidate in the examination.
- Each paper is awarded 200 Marks and allotted a time of 2 hours to complete.
- The standard of the question paper is set to the Intermediate level.
Important Tentative Schedule of SCRA Examination
- February (Notification of Exam)
- July (Conduct of Exam)
For more details please wait for upcoming advertisement. If you still have query in your mind then don’t hesitate to ask. We will be pleased to help you out. Thank you for visiting our site www.rrbvacancies.com. If you want more updates please book mark our site.