The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for candidates appearing in the Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier II (CHSL Tier 2) Examination 2019 for all regions. SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier II exam will be held on 15th July 2019. Candidates have to Download SSC CHSL Admit card online only.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Download Date
As we know that the SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier II will start in the second week of July, the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 will be uploaded on the official website of the SSC 2 weeks prior to examination. If you have submitted application along with application then you can download the same from the regional website of Staff Selection Commission. It must be kept in mind, the SSC will not send the SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier II Hall ticket 2019 through Post. One can check official website to download SSC CHSL Admit card on or after first week of July, 2019.
How To Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can download the admit card from SSC’s official websites at ssc.nicin.
- Click on the link for admit card on the top navigation bar of the home page.
- Click on the link for the region from which you have applied.
- This will take you to the regional websites of SSC from where you can download your admit card.
- Key in the required details and your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout and keep the admit card safely.
Region Wise SSC CHSL Admit Card (LDC DEO Admit card)
|Regions||States||Download Admit Card|
|SSC NR||Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand||Click here|
|SSC CR||Bihar, Uttar Pradesh||Click here|
|SSC ER||Andaman and Nicobar Island, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim, West Bengal||Click here|
|SSC NER||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura||Click here|
|SSC WR||Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra||Click here|
|SSC SR||Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||Click here|
|SSC KKR||Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep||Click here|
|SSC MPR||Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh||Click here|
|SSC NWR||Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab||Click here|