UPSC Civil Service Mains Admit Card: The Union Public Service Commission has announced the schedule for the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam and the exam is going to conduct for September 20, 2019 (Expected). All candidates should gear up for the final preparations and should not forget that the UPSC IAS Mains Admit Card is a must and should be carried along on the day of the exam.
Overview of the UPSC IAS Mains Hall Ticket
- Name of the Organizing Body: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of the Exam: UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam
- Date of the Exam: September 20, 2019
- Total Marks: 1750 Marks
- Time Duration: 3 hrs each
- Further process: Main Exam and Personal Interview
- Website: upsc.gov.in
- Category: UPSC Civil Service Mains Hall Ticket 2019
- Status: To Be Available
UPSC Civil Service Admit Card
The UPSC IAS Mains Hall Ticket 2019 will contain the vital information about the candidate which will validate the candidate’s identity. So, it is a very important document to be carried with a valid ID proof on the day of the examination. The UPSC Civil Service Admit Card Sept 2019 will contain the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Vital Details like Date of Birth, Gender, and Category etc.
- Day & Date of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Schedule of the exam
- Validating Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Any other Important Exam Instructions
UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card Released
UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from the official website of UPSC once it is released by the commission by entering the mandatory details. The candidates will be able to download the UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2019 following the steps given below.
How To Download the UPSC IAS Mains Admit Card:
- Visit the official page www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link for UPSC IAS Mains Admit Card 2019
- Read the important instructions carefully and click on ‘Yes’ button to proceed to the next page
- Choose one of the options to get your IAS Mains Hall Ticket
- Enter the mandatory details like Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter ‘captcha’ code as shown on screen
- ‘Submit’ all the details
- Your IAS 2019 Main Admit Card will appear on your screen
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the same and save it for future reference.
For more updates on UPSC Civil Services Main Examination, Syllabus, Pattern, Result Date, Cut off Marks, Answer Key, etc. stay tuned to our website or bookmark our website to get the latest news about UPSC IAS.
Few Important Links for UPSC IAS Exam