UPSC has released the notification for Civil Services Exam. Candidates who wish to join services like Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and Indian Police Service (IPS), among others can apply to appear for the Civil Services Exam (CSE) 2019.
UPC Civil Service Notification
The civil services examination is conducted annually by the UPSC in three stages — preliminary, main and interview.
Candidates who clear the three stages of this exam will be appointed as officers of the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Revenue Service, etc.
You can download the latest UPSC CSE notification here.
The notification contains the UPSC IAS Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Medical Requirement and so on.
Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the official Notification.
Note: Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before going to apply.
- Date of Notification for Civil Service Prelims and Indian Forest Service Prelims: February 19, 2019
- Last date to apply for Civil Service Prelims and Indian Forest Service Prelims: March 18, 2019
- Date of UPSC CSE Prelims 2019 and IFS Prelims 2018: June 02, 2019
- Date of UPSC CSE Mains 2019: September 20, 2019
- Date of UPSC IFS Mains 2019: December 01, 2019 (Only for Indian Forest Service Aspirants)
- Date of UPSC IFS Personality Test (Interview) 2019: January 2019 (Only for Indian Forest Service Aspirants)
- Date of UPSC CSE Personality Test (Interview) 2019-20: February-March 2020
Few Important Links for UPSC IAS Exam