Are You Looking for the UPSC IPS Mains Answer Key 2019, UPSC IPS Mains Ans Key 2019 or UPSC Civil Service Mains Solution Key 2019 and UPSC Mains Exam Review/Analysis 2019? The UPSC examination authority will release the UPSC IPS Mains Answer Key 2019 soon on the website www.upsc.gov.in. Also, check the UPSC IPS 2019 Mains examination analysis below:
UPSC IPS Mains Exam Review
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of the Examination: UPSC Mains Exam
- Number of Posts: Refer Official Notification
- Exam Date: September 20, 2019
- Answer Key: Available Soon
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC IPS Mains Paper Analysis 2019
- The main examination is a written examination consisting of nine papers, two qualifying and seven for ranking purpose. Candidates who pass the qualifying papers are ranked according to marks obtained in the remaining 7 papers. The selected candidates are called for the Interview or Personality Test at the commission’s discretion
- There is one paper on essay for 250 marks wherein the candidate is required to write two essays, of 175 marks each, in three hours.
- There are four papers of General studies for 250 marks each which comprises of Indian Heritage, history and culture, Geography of India and the World, Indian Polity, constitution and governance, Social Issues, International relations Indian economic development, biodiversity and environment, security and disaster management as well as ethics integrity and aptitude
- Besides the GS papers, the candidate will also have to answer 2 papers of 250 marks each from a subject chosen from a list of Optional subjects. Two qualifying papers are of Indian language and English
The examination pattern for the UPSC IPS Mains is as follows:
|Paper A||Compulsory Indian language||3 hours||300 (Qualifying)|
|Paper B||English||3 hours||300 (Qualifying)|
|Paper I||Essay||3 hours||250|
|Paper II||General Studies I – Indian Heritage & Culture, History & Geography of the World & Society||3 hours||250|
|Paper III||General Studies II – Governance, Constitution, Welfare Initiatives, Social Justice & International Relations||3 hours||250|
|Paper IV||General Studies III – Technology, Economic Development, Agriculture, Biodiversity, Security & Disaster Management||3 hours||250|
|Paper V||General Studies IV – Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude||3 hours||250|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject – Paper I||3 hours||250|
|Paper VII||Optional Subject – Paper II||3 hours||250|
The overall IPS Mains examination analyses of mains papers are as follows:
- The difficulty level of IPS Mains Exam is moderate to average.
UPSC Civil Services IPS Mains Answer Key 2019
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has successfully conducted the UPSC IPS Mains today, i.e. on September 20, 2019. A large number of aspiring candidates appeared in the examination. The examination was conducted in various regions of the country. The IPS Mains exam was conducted in two different shifts, one in the morning and other in the evening. Now, the candidates who appeared in the UPSC IPS Mains 2019 Examination are looking for the UPSC Mains Answer Key 2019. The UPSC Mains 2019 Official Solution Key will be released soon on Union Public Service Commission Web Portal. The candidates can download the IPS Mains Paper Answer Key 2019 from this page also.
How to Download the UPSC Mains Official Answer Key 2019
- Visit the official website of UPSC i.e, upsc.gov.in
- Click the Relevant link “UPSC Mains Answer Key 2019”
- Enter the required details on the box displayed in your screen
- Click on Submit Button and a PDF file will open on the page
- Download the PDF file and take a printout of the PDF file to compare the answers easily.
Useful Link: UPSC IPS Mains Result 2019 (Link To Be Updated After The Result Declaration)
If you want more information on UPSC IPS Mains Examination, Result Date, Cut off marks, etc. stay tuned to our website.
Few Important Links for UPSC IPS Exam 2019-2020