Want to grab a bank job? Waiting for IBPS RRB Recruitment? If you are looking for these questions, then this article helps you. Now in this post, we are providing complete details of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 notification details like vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, application process, fees, admit card and results.
|Quick Links From This Website|
|Results, Answer Keys.|
IBPS is a society created to promote recruitment and placement of graduates at public banks in India. IBPS recruitment provides jobs in various private and government banks. IBPS provides standardized systems for evaluation and processing of results for organizations. The IBPS conducts exams to fill administrative officials and senior officials in banking sector. IBPS releases notification to fill various positions in both public and private banks.
Here in this post we are providing notification details of IBPS RRB Recruitment based on previous year’s notification. Last year IBPS released notification to fill posts of office assistants and specialist officers. Here we are providing details of IBPS RRB Recruitment based on previous years, we will soon update the information once the official notification was released.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Vacancies:
In this post, we are providing details of vacancies of IBPS based on previous notification. The notification is released to fill the following the posts:
- Office Assistant
- Officer Scale I
- Officer Scale II
- Officer Scale III
IBPS RRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
The IBPS RRB Recruitment releases eligibility details like academic qualification, age and nationality. The eligibility details are different for different posts.
Eligibility Criteria For Office Assistant Post:
- The aspirant should pass Bachelor’s degree of any stream from any recognized college/university. The candidate should also have good knowledge of computers.
- The candidate should have age limit between 18 to 28 years of age.
- Candidate belonging to India can apply for Office assistant post.
Eligibility Criteria For Officer Scale I Post:
- The candidate should be a degree holder of any stream. Preference will be given to the aspirants who have completed degree in fields like Agriculture, IT, Marketing, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Communication, Forestry, Marketing etc.
- The age of the candidate must be between 18 to 30 years.
- Any candidate belonging to India can apply for this exam.
Eligibility Criteria For Officer Scale II Post:
- The student should complete bachelor’s degree from any stream with an aggregate of 50% marks and the candidate should have 2 years’ experience in banking industry.
- The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 32 years.
Eligibility Criteria For Officer Scale III Post:
- The applicant should pass bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- The age of the applicant must be between 21 to 32 years.
- Candidate belonging to India can apply for this exam.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Application Process:
- Visit official website of IBPS.
- The home page will be opened, showing application for IBPS RRB recruitment 2019.
- Click on the link.
- Application form will be opened.
- Select the desired post you want to apply for exam.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Now click on Submit button.
- Pay fee online.
- Download and take print out of the application.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Fee Details:
- For General/OBC students the application fee is Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates the application fee is Rs.100/-.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Stages of Examination:
The stages of IBPS RRB exam is different for different posts.
Stages of Exam for Office Assistant:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Stages of Exam for Officer Scale I:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Stages of Exam for Officer Scale II & III:
- Single Stage Exam
IBPS RRB Recruitment Exam Admit Card:
- Visit official website.
- Click on download Admit Card.
- Enter your registration details.
- The admit card will be displayed.
- Check the details on the admit card.
- Download and take print out of the admit card.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Important Dates:
|Preliminary Exam Dates For Office Assistant & Officer Scale I||August 3,4,11,17,18 and 25, 2019|
|Single Exam Dates For Officer Scale II & III||Sep 22, 2019|
|Main Exam Date For Officer Scale I||Sep 22, 2019|
|Main Exam Date For Office Assistant||Sep 29, 2019|
IBPS RRB Results:
The results will be available online. The students can check the results online. The results will be announced post 15 days of the examination. The results are announced separately for different posts. The students can check results by visiting official website. Download and take print out of the result for further use.
So, this is all about IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification. If you like this post, please share on social media websites through your social media accounts. Follow our site @ www.rrbvacancies.com for recent updates.
- 1 IBPS RRB Recruitment Vacancies:
- 2 IBPS RRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- 3 IBPS RRB Recruitment Application Process:
- 3.1 IBPS RRB Recruitment Fee Details:
- 3.2 IBPS RRB Recruitment Stages of Examination:
- 3.3 IBPS RRB Recruitment Exam Admit Card:
- 3.4 IBPS RRB Recruitment Important Dates:
- 3.5 IBPS RRB Results: