RRB Group D Exam Pattern:- Railway Recruitment Board has released a notification to fill 62907 vacancies for the year. Many aspirants who have already applied for the RRB Group D exam are searching for RRB Group D Exam Pattern.
So this article we are going to publish the RRB Group D Exam Pattern. Before you start your preparation just go through the Railway Group D Exam Pattern so that you can get an idea of how to get prepared for the exam.
Railway Group D Exam Details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||RRB Group D|
|Number of Vacancies||62907|
|Starting Date of Online Application||FEB 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||MAR 2019|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
|RRB Group D Exam Pattern||Available Here|
RRB Group D Exam Pattern
The RRB Group D Exam selection will be in the three stages
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
Computer based test is the first stage for the RRB Group D exam
- The Questions will be of Objective Type with multiple choice.
- The CBT is of 100 marks.
- 1/3 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- The minimum marks for the exam varies for different categories.
- UR- 40%
- OBC -30%
- SC -30%
- ST -30%
Railway Group D Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge||20|| |
Physical Efficiency Test – RRC Group D Pattern
- If the candidate gets qualified in the CBT , then you will be called for the next level i.e., Physical Efficiency test which is of the below pattern
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Note: The persons with disabilities are exempted for the PET as per the rules and regulations of Railway Recruitment Board. But the PWD candidates after qualifying the CBT must have to pass the medical examination.
Document Verification – RRB Group D Exam pattern
- Based on the performance in the CBT and qualifying in PET , you will be called for Document verification
- The final section will be done after documents are checked and verified.
Also Check CEN 02/2019 Notification for more detailed information about this recruitment.