Railway Recruitment Board also known as RRB. This year 2019 RRB has released a number vacancies under technical cadre such as posts like RRB ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot), Technician, RRB Group D etc. Now RRB is also going to release the RRB NTPC 2019 vacancies for the job seekers .RRB NTPC is nothing but Non-Technical Popular Categories. RRB NTPC 2019 Notification will be soon published by Railway Recruitment Board. So this article we are providing the information regarding RRB NTPC 2019 notification, RRB NTPC 2019 posts, Eligibility Criteria for Railway RRB NTPC Recruitment, Application Process, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Results.
RRB NTPC 2019 Notification
|Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||RRB NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories)|
|Number of Vacancies||Updating Soon|
|Notification Release Date||Updating Soon|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Updating Soon|
|Last Date of Application Form||Updating Soon|
|RRB NTPC 2019 Admit Card||Updating Soon|
|RRB NTPC 2019 Results||Updating Soon|
Railway RRB NTPC Recruitment – Name of the posts
The various posts offered under RRB NTPC 2019 are as follows
- Commercial Apprentice
- Traffic Apprentice
- Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk
- Goods Guard
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
RRB NTPC 2019 – Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit
- Candidates who have completed Degree in any Discipline from a Government Recognized university or Institution are eligible to apply for the above said posts of RRB NTPC 2019.
- But the candidates those who are waiting for the results of the final examination need not apply.
- The age limit for the Railway RRB NTPC Recruitment is candidate’s age must be minimum 18 years and a maximum of 32 years.
- Age relaxation for all the categories should be followed by the rules and regulations of the recruitment board.
RRB NTPC 2019 – Pay Scale for the posts
|Commercial Apprentice||Rs 40,000+GP 2800/- Rs 4200|
|Traffic Apprentice||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-Month|
|Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-Month|
|Goods Guard||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-Month|
|Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-Month|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-Month|
|Assistant Station Master||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-Month|
|Traffic Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-Month|
|Senior Time Keeper||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-Month|
RRB NTPC 2019 Application Process – How to apply
Candidates who are willing to apply for RRB NTPC 2019 should follow the below steps to fill the application form.
- Candidate should visit the official website of RRB.
- Click on the new registration tab to fill the application form, Candidates name and Parents name should be mentioned as per the Matriculation or Secondary Certification.
- After Registration candidate will be provided with registration number and password, he/she should note and save that for future use.
- All fields which are marked with (*) symbol are mandatory.
- Make the application fee payment to successfully complete the application process.
- After the payment is complete a candidate can login using Registration Number and Password may proceed with the modification as per instructions and submit the application.
- Candidate has to upload his/her scanned copies of signature and photograph as per the specification.
- Candidate also has to upload SC/ST Certificate to claim for age relaxation.
- Take a printout of the revised application.
RRB NTPC 2019 – Application Fee
- General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category – No fee.
RRB NTPC 2019 – Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge||20|| |
RRB NTPC 2019 – Selection Process
Candidates applying for the RRB NTPC 2019 must be aware of the selection procedure .The Mains Exam also consists of the four sections similar to Prelims.
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Exam
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
RRB NTPC 2019 – Syllabus
RRB NTPC Syllabus – Arithmetic Syllabus
- Number system
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Geometry & Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
RRB NTPC Syllabus – General Intelligence Syllabus
- Alphabetical & Number Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation & Sufficiency
- Conclusions & Decision making
- Similarities & Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments & Assumptions
RRB NTPC Syllabus- General Science Syllabus
- Environmental Studies
- Physics etc.
RRB General Science Syllabus will be covered under 10th Standard level.
RRB NTPC Syllabus – General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Economy.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Geography.
- General Science.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology etc.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
RRB NTPC 2019 – Admit Card
RRB NTPC 2019 Admit card will be released by RRB. So you need to visit the official website of RRB . We will soon update the download link of the admit card as soon as it is released by RRB(Railway Recruitment Board).
RRB NTPC 2019 – Results
The result of the written exam of RRB NTPC 2019 will be announced by RRB within 2-3 weeks after the completion of the test. Candidates who are qualified will go to the next level of exam i.e., Mains Exam. Candidates who are qualified in Mains Exam have to face the interview. The final result will be declared by RRB within 1 or 2 months after the interview.
- 1 RRB NTPC 2019 Notification
- 1.1 Railway RRB NTPC Recruitment – Name of the posts
- 1.2 RRB NTPC 2019 – Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit
- 1.2.1 RRB NTPC 2019 – Pay Scale for the posts
- 1.2.2 RRB NTPC 2019 Application Process – How to apply
- 1.2.3 RRB NTPC 2019 – Application Fee
- 1.2.4 RRB NTPC 2019 – Exam Pattern
- 1.2.5 RRB NTPC 2019 – Selection Process
- 1.2.6 RRB NTPC 2019 – Syllabus
- 1.2.7 RRB NTPC 2019 – Admit Card
- 1.2.8 RRB NTPC 2019 – Results