- The ‘Misl’ of which Ranjit Singh was the leader, was
a) Sukerchakia b) Ahluwalia c) Phulkia d) Ramgarhia
2. The fort of Lohagarh was built by
a) Banda Bahadur b) Guru Govind Singh c) Ranjit Singh d) None of these
3. Who among the following was the first Woman Chief Justice of a High Court?
a) Geeta Mukherjee b) Leila Seth c) Sujata Manohar d) Rani Jethmalani
4. Tulsidas wrote ‘Ramacharitamanas’ during the reign of
a) Jahangir b) Rama Raya c) Akbar d) Krishnadeva Raya
5. The Asiatic Society was established in Calcutta by
a) Warren Hastings b) Sir William Jones c) Raja Ram Mohan Roy d) TB Macaulay
6. Who among the following introduced the famous Persian festival of Nauroj in India?
a) Balban b) Firoz Tughlaq c) Iltutmish d) Alauddin Khilji
7. The Bahamani kingdom was founded by
a) Timur b) Zain-ul-Abidin c) Malik Kafur d) Hasan
8. Among the following Union Territories of India, Which one has the largest size?
a) Puducherry b) Lakshadweep c) Daman and Diu d) Chandigarh
9. The Himalayan Mountain System belongs to which one of the following?
a) Fold Mountains b) Volcanic Mountains c) Block Mountains d) None of these
10. ‘My life’ is the autobiography of
a) Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam b) Dr. Rajendra prasad c) Bill Clinton d) Hillary Clinton
11. Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar awards are given for
a) Excellence in film direction b) Outstanding contribution to Science c) Exploring new dimensions in creative writing in Indian languages d) Creating mass awareness on environmental issues
Click Here for Complete PDF of RRB Goods Guard Exam Online Tests