RRB Group D posts are released this year 2019. Railway Recruitment Board gives an opportunity for the job seekers to utilize this chance to get a central government job .All the applicants who have applied for Group D posts should know the detailed selection process and so here the details.
Railway Group D Posts
The type of posts in Group D are as follows:
- Track man
- Helper – II(Mech)
- Helper – II(S & T)
- Helper –II(Electrical)
- Gr.D (Engg)
- Cabin man
- Lever man
- Points man
RRB Group D – SELECTION PROCEDURE
RRB applicants who have applied for the Group D Posts must go through following tests and get qualified in order to get recruited and the test are as follows
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Final List
RRB Group D – Written Examination Process
All those candidates those applied for Railway Group D should face the written exam. To attend this written exam a separate call letter will be released online one week before the exam. Through the call letter you can get the details of the exam date, time and venue of the exam.
Objective type questions
- The written exam is in online mode.
- The number of questions are 100 questions.
- Negative marking for the wrong answers attempted.1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The applicants those who have cleared the written exam, will undergo the next level which is physical efficiency test and the details regarding this test are as follows
- Male candidates should be able to o run for a distance of 1000 (one thousand) meters in 4 (four) minutes & 15 (fifteen) seconds in one chance.
- Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 (four hundred) meters in 3 (three) minutes & 10 (ten) seconds in one chance.
- The persons with disabilities are exempted from appearing in PET.
Candidates who have qualified in the previous levels such as written exam and PET (Physical Efficiency test) will go through the next process i.e., Document Verification.
All those candidates who are found eligible after document and candidature verification, are referred to the next process which is a medical test.
Due to low marks in the written examination, many candidates may not be called for Medical test
RRB will be very strict regarding the final list of the candidates. RRC/RRB releases Merit list based on the candidate’s performance in written examination, PET, document verification and medical test for Group D posts. In this final list only qualified candidate’s name are mentioned and they are called soon for training.
Important Links for RRB Group D 2019
|Cut Off Marks