The candidates who are preparing for the written examination of RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment should have the updated syllabus and Exam Pattern for the upcoming examination. Every applicant wants to obtain high marks in the written examination.
So, you need to have the New RRB Staff Nurse Syllabus and Exam Pattern for your preparation purpose. The question paper will come from the latest syllabus of various subjects that are given by the Railway Recruitment Board. Here we will provide the latest RRB Staff Nurse Syllabus PDF Download for candidates who will participate in the upcoming examination.
Railway Staff Nurse Test Pattern
- The question paper will be in English and state Language.
- Total Marks obtained on Question Paper is 100.
- The Exam Paper consist of Objective type. Each Question will be of four options and only one is correct among them.
- There are 100 Questions on the paper. Each Question carries one mark.
- There is Negative Marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
|Number of Questions||100|
Download Link of
RRB Staff Nurse Syllabus for Post Related Nursing Subject
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- First Aid course.
- Fundamental Of Nursing.
- Pharmacology in Nursing.
- Pathology in Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Anatomy and physiology.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Communities in Nursing.
- Health Education and Communication skills.
- Mental Health.
- Community Health Nursing part – 1.
- Community Health Nursing part -2.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing.
- Pharmacology for Nursing.
- Gerontology Nursing.
- Industrial Nursing.
- Nursing care in Disaster.
- Research in Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Barrier Nursing etc.
RRB Staff Nurse Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Major Financial/Economic News.
- Awards and Honors.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Who is Who?
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- International and National Organizations etc.
RRB Staff Nurse Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability
- Time and Distance.
- Profit & Loss.
- Square roots.
- Triangles, circles, and Quadrilaterals.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Regular Polygons.
- Partnership Business.
- Time & work.
- Mixture and Allegation etc.
RRB Staff Nurse Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Figurative Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Figurative Analogy.
- Semantic Classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Number Series.
- Figurative Series.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Embedded Figures etc.
RRB Staff Nurse Syllabus for General Science
- Mechanics of particles: Laws of motion; conservation of energy and momentum.
- Mechanics of Rigid Bodies: System of particles; Centre of mass, angular momentum, equations of motion.
- Electricity and magnetism.
- Thermal & Statistical physics.
- Waves and optics, interference and Diffraction, Polarization.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding and Gaseous state.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Photochemistry & Spectroscopy.
- Human Body.
- Biology and Human Welfare.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Ecology and environment.
Stay tuned to our site to get more updates of Railway Recruitment Notifications, Upcoming and running Railway Jobs etc. Please comment us below to know your queries.