South East Central Railway (SECR) is going to appoint educated job seekers for filling vacant seats of Apprentice under South East Central Railway Careers. Aspirants can check the required RRC SECR Jobs Eligibility Criteria details now. In this section, we have provided the South East Central Railway Recruitment Notification along with Educational and Age Limit Conditions. So, aspirants who are interested in Latest Sarkari Naukri can go through the following eligibility conditions.
|Quick Links From This Website|
|Results, Answer Keys.|
South East Central Railway, being one of the seventeen railway zones in India is situated in the heartland of Central India & serving the states of Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra, with its headquarters at Bilaspur and comprises of Bilaspur & Nagpur divisions and new Raipur division. This zone is formerly part of the South Eastern Railway and it was inaugurated on 20th September 1998. This Railway plays a paramount role in the transportation of Minerals and Coals to different Power Plants & Industrial Units all over the country. The main commodities being transported are Coal, Iron & Steel, iron ore, cement and fertilizers. SECR has focused more on capacity utilization, reduction in unit costs, energy conservation and quality improvement of service which yielded remarkable results.
Railway Recruitment Board of South East Central Railway zone is going to announce & release notifications for the recruitment of Apprentices of various departments. The details regarding the recruitment of RRB South East Central Railway Apprentice Posts can be furnished below. Just go through.
South East Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2019
RRB is going to release South East Central Railway Recruitment Notification for filling up different vacant positions in the areas of Electrician, Mechanist, Wireman, Carpenter, Lineman, Electronic Mechanic, and Welder etc., under various divisions. Candidates who are willing to work for/in Indian Railways can apply for this Central Govt Jobs. Notification is to be released tentatively in the month of December. So guys, be alert to apply for upcoming notifications under this site. Now let’s have a look for the details of different vacancies under South East Central Railways.
|Name of the Organization||RRB South East Central Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice Jobs|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
The eligibility criteria for RRB South East Central Railway Apprentice Jobs is as follows:
Candidates who pursued either SSC (10th) or 12th or ITI (under relevant trades) or Graduation or PG from recognized Board/University are eligible for this jobs.
Minimum age to apply for Apprentice Jobs is 15 years whereas maximum age for recruitment of Apprentice might vary according to qualification. The maximum age limit in general is 25 years. Age relaxation for different categories is as follows:
SC/ST – 5 years; OBC – 3 years; PH – 10 years
Selection process for the recruitment of South East Central Railway Apprentices comprises of following stages:
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test &
- Document Verification
Candidates who are qualified under SECR Apprentice Recruitment Selection process can earn an attractive pay scale. The persons can earn Rs.9300 – 34, 800/- along with different allowances and grade pay and these are fixed as per Government rules & regulations.
SECR Apprentice Vacancy Application Form
Candidates who fulfills the eligibility conditions are eligible to get registered, fill application form & submit online. South East Central Railway Online Application Form 2019 can be submitted through official website. Look down for the process of filling application form for the post of South East Central Railways Apprentice jobs.
- Visit the official website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for post and click on “Apply Online”.
- Application form will be opened in new tab.
- First read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in respective fields.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature & documents mentioned in the instructions if necessary.
- Make fee payment online according to the availability.
- Check all the details in the application form before submitting.
- Then click on “submit”, download & take printout for future references.
The application fee varies according to different categories. There are specific categories which have fee exemption like SC/ST/PWD/PH. For General and OBC, the application fee is Rs.100/-.
SECR Apprentice Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment exam is as follows:
|Name of the Exam||SECR Apprentice Recruitment Exam|
|Duration of the Exam||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Mode of Exam||Online Exam|
|No. of Questions||100 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||Correct answer is awarded 1 mark|
|Negative Marking||1/3rd mark is deducted for every mistake|
RRB SECR Apprentice Syllabus
Syllabus for RRB SECR Apprentice Recruitment exam comprises of following subjects:
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Data Interpretation
- Boats & Streams.
- Profit and Loss.
- Figure Classification.
- Decision Making.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Visual Memory.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Discriminating Observation.
- Relationship Concepts etc.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Economic Scene
- Scientific Research
- Current Events – International & National etc.
- One Word Substitution.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Tenses etc.
- Turbo Machinery.
- Production Engineering.
- Automation Engineering.
- Kinetic Theory.
- The Strength of the Material.
- Metal Handling.
- Refrigerators And Air Conditioners
- Thermo Dynamics.
Electrical & Electronics
- Electrical India.
- Rolls, Cables.
- Three Phase Motor System.
- Light, Magnetism.
- Proved To Be The Fundamental Electrical System.
- An Alternative System Single Phase Motor.
- The Transistor.
- Digital Electronics.
- Networking and Industrial Electronics.
- Electronic Tube.
- Semi-Conductor Physics.
- Robotic Radio Communications Systems
- Satellite Matters.
- Computer And Micro Processor etc.
- Starting date for apply online application form: Update Soon
- Last date for submitting online application form: Update Soon
- Date of Examination: Update Soon
SECR 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document to be carried by the candidate while going to the examination. It contains the details of the exam like name of the candidate, registration no., venue etc. Candidates who have applied for RRB SECR Apprentice Recruitment can download the admit card by the following process:
- Visit the official website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for Admit card in the homepage and click on it.
- A new tab will be opened and candidate is asked his details.
- Enter all the details correctly in given blank spaces.
- Download and take print-out of admit card.
Stay tune with our site www.rrbvacancies.com if you want to get updates of all Indian Railway Jobs. Please comment us below and let us know your Queries.
- 1 South East Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2019