It is the great news for the candidates who miss the chance in previous years i.e. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to invite tallented people to fill online Applications for Technical and Non-Technical Posts. We have provided the Railway Upcoming Notifications 2019-20 such as Technical and Non Technical Job details for 17 railway zones. So, Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity, check the Zone Wise Latest Railway Job Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, and other norms.
Interested applicants can complete the RRB Online Application process successfully before the due dates. This Latest Railway RRC Vacancies Online Applications are available at the official website as well as our web portal. For more details, candidates can refer the Official Website of RRB that is www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Jobs Latest Updates
This page lists all currently ongoing RRB jobs. All over India there are 17 zones and 71 divisions (under those 17 zones) in Indian Railways. 17th zone is setup as an independent zone in the year 2010. Each division is managed by Divisional Railway Manager (DRM).
The 17 zones and their headquarters are
1. Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
2. East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
3. East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
4. Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
5. North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
6. North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
7. North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
8. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
9. Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
10. South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
11. South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
12. South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
13. South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
14. Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
15. West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
16. Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
17. Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
All Latest and Upcoming Railway Group Notifications
There are 4 types of group level jobs in Indian Railways. They are Group A and Group B (Gazetted), Group C and D (Non-gazetted). Each of these groups will have both technical and non-technical cadre.
1. Group A Posts Recruitment:
UPSC does the recruitment for this category by conducting a written exam, interview/group discussion as necessary.
Examinations conducted for this category: Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Examination, and Combined Medical Service Exam.
Through the civil services examination, the following services are included:
a. Indian Railway Accounts Service
b. Indian Railway Traffic Service
c. Indian Railway Personnel Service
d. Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Through the Combined Engineering Services Exam, the following services are included.
a. Indian Railway Stores Service
b. Indian Railway Service of Engineers
c. Railway service of Signal Engineers
d. Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
e. Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
2. Group B Posts Recruitment:
There is no direct recruitment for Group-B posts. Group-C employees are promoted as Group-B officers.
3. Group C Posts Recruitment:
The Group-C posts both technical & non technical recruitment are conducted by 19 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) across all zones in Indian Railways.
Non Technical Posts:
- Assistant Station Masters (ASM)
- Trains Clerks
- Ticket Collectors (TC)
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA) and others.
- Technical engineers in Signal,
- Electrical and others.
4. Group D Posts Recruitment:
The Group D recruitment is done by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) at the divisional level.
Group D Posts
- tracker and others
|Recruitment||Notification Download||Online Apply|
|Syllabus PDF||Exam Pattern||Previous Papers|
|Preparation Books||Mock Test||Cut Off Marks|
|Admit Card||Results||Merit List|