Central Warehousing Corporation (CWE) announced the Recruitment Notification for 571 posts of Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent, Jr. Superintendent, Hindi Translator, Jr. Technical Assistant. The detailed Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment Notification are given below.
|Quick Links From This Website|
|Results, Answer Keys.|
Interested and qualified applicants can apply to this recruitment from 15 February 2019. The last date for submission of online application is 16 March 2019.
CWC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Central Warehousing Corporation Limited|
|Job Role||Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer, Superintendent, Jr. Technical Assistant & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
List of vacancies: 571 Posts
- Management Trainee (General) – 30 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical) – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) -18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 10 Posts
- Accountant – 28 Posts
- Superintendent (General) – 88 Posts
- Jr. Superintendent – 155 Posts
- Hindi Translator – 3 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant – 238 Posts
CWC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have possessed Degree/ PG Degree/ MBA/ B.Com/ BA/ Engineering in relevant disciplines form recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
Post wise minimum and maximum age limit is given below
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Management Trainee, Hindi Translator & Junior Technical Assistant||18 years||28 years|
|Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent & Junior Superintendent||30 years|
CEWACOR will conduct online test, document verification and interview for selection of suitable candidates.
- UR/ OBC (male candidates) should pay Rs.1000 and Rs.300 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates.
- Applicants can make the payment through online mode
- Online Registration: 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019
- Payment of Application Fees Online: 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019
- Download of Call letter for Examination: Around 7 days before exam
- Online Examination (Tentative Dates): April/May
For More details & Apply: Click here
We provide the latest updates on Andhra Pradesh Central Govt job announcements. Keep visiting our website regularly for latest Central Government recruitment Notifications 2019-20