Are you looking for the Central Govt Jobs in 2019, the Indian Railway is the best option to get good salary jobs according to your qualification. Through the Indian Railway you can get jobs region wise also. The Railway Recruitment Board announced thousands of vacancies yearly in their 21 RRB’s, 17 RRC, RPF/RPSF and various metro rail department across the India. In this page we have provided the latest recruitment notification details which are published by various Railway Departments. All the interested candidates need to check all eligible criteria before going for further applying process of Jobs in Indian Railways.
|Quick Links From This Website|
|Results, Answer Keys.|
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruit mostly Group C & D in Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Railway Recruitment Board, Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Metro Railway Post vacancies every year. RRB going to announce most of the vacancies for ASM (Assistant Station Master), Auto loco pilot (ALP) post, Railway Protection Force for male & Female & Most important Safety and Security Staff Posts in RRC department.
Before apply for the Jobs in Indian Railways notification in RRB, RRC, RPF & metro railway you can check the notification details and eligibility criteria. Then you can apply further for it. All the Interested candidates are advised to follow our site and we will provide you all current and running RRB, RRC, RPF vacancies in Indian railway department.
Jobs in Indian Railways 2019
|Department name||Name of the Post|
|RRB Jobs||Group C & D post|
|RPF/ RPSF vacancy||SI & Constable post|
|Indian Railway Recruitment||Safety Staff Posts|
Upcoming RRB Jobs 2019 Vacancies
The Indian Railway Recruitment Board publish jobs as region wise according to qualification. Total 21 regions are there and named Allahabad, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Bangalore, Ranchi, Muzaffarpur, Mumbai, Guwahati, Bilaspur , Gorakhpur, Jammu, Kolkata, Siliguri, Malda, Secunderabad, & Thiruvananthapuram. In this page we are providing you the RRB jobs according to the region wise which are given below.
|RRB’s Region Name||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
RRB Non- Technical Posts Details
Railway Recruitment Board conduct NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Category) exam and recruit the candidates on the basis of the merit of the exam. The RRB published vacancies for the following posts
- Commercial Apprentice
- Traffic Apprentice
- Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Goods Guard
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Traffic Assistant and
- Senior Time Keeper post.
Check RRB Non-Technical Jobs Qualification
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Commercial Apprentice||Graduate Degree in any discipline from Recognized University/ Institute|
|Traffic Apprentice||Graduate Degree in any discipline from Recognized University/ Institute|
|Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)||Graduate Degree in any discipline from Recognized University/ Institute|
|Goods Guard||Degree in any discipline from Recognized University/ Institute|
|Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist||Typing Proficiency in Hindi/English on Computer+ Degree from Recognized Institute/University|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||Degree from Recognized University + Typing Proficiency in English/Hindi on Computer|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)||Degree in any discipline from Recognized University/ Institute|
|Traffic Assistant||Degree in any discipline from Recognized University/ Institute|
|Senior Time Keeper||Degree from Recognized University + Typing Proficiency in English/Hindi on Computer|
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Recruitment 2019
The Indian Railway Recruitment Cells (RRC) recruit the candidates for “Group D” post on the basis of matricular/ 10th pass/ ITI or equivalent qualification. Each and every group D post is managed by Railway Recruitment Cell department. RRC published jobs cell wise.
Total 17 cells are there and named Central Railway (CR), Western Central Railway (WCR), Eastern Railway (ER), South Eastern Railway (SER), North Eastern Railway (NER), Southern Railway (SR), South Central Railway (SCR), North East Frontier Railway (NER), South western Railway (SWR), Northern Railway (NR), South Eastern Central Railway (SECR), North western Railway (NWR), North Central Railway (NCR), East Central Railway (ECR), East Coast Railway (ECOR) and Western Railway (WR).
RRC Cells Name with location & their official site
|RRC’S Name||Official sites|
|Central Railway (CR Mumbai)||www.rrcnr.org|
|Northern Railway (NR New Delhi)||www.rrcnr.org|
|Eastern Railway (ER Kolkata)||www.rrcer.com|
|North Eastern Railway (NER Gorakhpur)||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|Southern Railway (SR Chennai)||www.rrcmas.in|
|South Central Railway (SCR Secunderabad)||www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|NorthEast Frontier Railway (NFR Guwahati)||www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South eastern Railway (SER Kolkata)||www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Western Central Railway (WCR Kolkata)||www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South western Railway (SWR Hubli)||www.rrchubli.in|
|South eastern Central Railway (SECR Bilaspur)||www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North western Railway (NWR Jaipur)||www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North Central Railway (NCR Allahabad)||www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|East coast railway (ECOR Bhubaneswar)||www.rrcnr.org|
|East Central Railway (ECR hajipur)||www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Western Railway (WR Mumbai)||www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Railway Group D Posts Qualification & Selection Procedure
The Candidates those who are going to apply for RRC Group D post must be 10th pass or should possess ITI diploma from recognized university or institute.
The Indian Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), recruits candidates for various Group D posts such as Helper, Trackman, Porter, Gangman, Helper-II (Mech), Helper-II (S&T), Helper-II (Elect), Gr. ‘D’ (Engg.) and Gr. ‘D’ (Store) post.
The candidates those who want to apply for Railway Group D posts should know Group D selection procedure. Railway Group D Selection procedure consists of two levels, written examination, and physical test. We are mentioning the Railway Group D Selection Process below for you.
- Total 100 Multiple Choice questions are asked in the examination.
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- All the question will be asked on the 10th class basis and consist of general knowledge/awareness/mathematics /reasoning etc type.
- 1/3 marks would be deducted every single wrong attempt.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
After successful completion the written exam, the aspirants are shortlisted for the physical efficiency test. In this test the candidates have to cover the distance within a particular time. The persons with disabilities are exempted from appearing in Physical Efficiency Test.
Aspirants would be invited for called for documents and candidature verification after the written & PET exam qualification.
After document verification candidates would be called for the medical test. The candidates who scored low marks might be not called for the medical test.
After qualifying all exams, RRB/RRC recruitment Boards generated a final merit list and the candidates are shortlisted on the basis of written exam, PET, document verification & Medical test and called for training.
RRC Group D Calendar/ Schedule 2019
|Issue of Notification||January 2019|
|Last date of receipt of application||January 2019|
|Scrutiny of application||January /February 2019|
|Issue of call letter for Written Test||March/April 2019|
|Written Test||May/June 2019|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||September /October 2019|
|Medical Test/Document Verification||November /December 2019|
|Declaration of Final panel||December 2019|
Apply online for RRB jobs
Are you who are going to apply for the RRB Jobs and is only online mode available for apply various RRB, RRC or RPF post. Follow the following step to apply online for it.
- Open the official site of Railway Recruitment Board.
- Then read all the instruction carefully.
- Now you can go to the ‘Recruitment’ section of the menu
- After that select your region from the table
- It will send you to your region official railway website.
- Then you can select the Railway Recruitment & click apply now.
Best RRB NTPC 2019 Books
- Railway Recruitment Boards RRB (Non-Technical Cadre)
- Kiran’s Railway Non-Technical Online Exam CBT Question Bank
- Guide to RRB Non-Technical Recruitment Exam
- 30 Practice Sets Railway Recruitment Boards RRB (Non-Technical Cadre)
- RRB Common Preliminary Exam. (For Non-Technical Cadre)
- RRB – Common Pre. Examination (Non – Technical Cadre) Study Package Stage – 1: With Solved Paper & Practice Sets
- CPE Common Preliminary Examination: Railway Non-Technical Question Bank
- 101 Speed Tests (Topic-wise) with 14 Practice Sets (10 in book & 4 Online CBT) for RRB Non-Technical Exam
- Solved Paper Railway Recruitment Boards RRB (Non-Technical Cadre)
- 30 Practice Sets Railway Recruitment Boards RRB Non-Technical Cadre (in Hindi)
- RRB Higher Level Non-Technical Exam Guide (in Hindi)
RRB Vacancies Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- GK Preparation Tips
- Current Affairs (National and International Importance)
- Awards and Honors
- Who is who?
- Important Days
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Latest Current News & Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- International and National Organization
- Major Financial/Economic News
- HCF, LCM
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Start Your Test Now
- Decimal Fractions
- Math Online Quiz
- Menstruation (2D and 3D)
- Unitary Method
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportions
- Number System
This section consist of Multiple Choice type question from the following topics:-
- General Awareness
- General Science
- General Intelligence and Reasoning type questions
It is an exam which is conducted to check your ability & presence of mind.
It include two type of syllabus they are Verbal & non-verbal type.
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number Ranking
- Decision Making
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Blood Relations
- NON- VERBAL:- Grouping Identical Figures
- Cubes and Dice
- Non-Verbal Series
- Embedded Figures
- Mirror Images
Latest RRB Exam Pattern
Here we are providing the latest Railway RRB exam pattern in a tabular format.
|Mathematics / Arithmetic||25|
Stay tune with our site www.rrbvacancies.com if you want to get updates of all Indian Railway Jobs. Please comment us below and let us know your Queries.
- 1 Jobs in Indian Railways 2019
- 2 Upcoming RRB Jobs 2019 Vacancies
- 3 Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Recruitment 2019
- 3.1 Railway Group D Posts Qualification & Selection Procedure
- 3.2 RRC Group D Calendar/ Schedule 2019
- 3.3 Apply online for RRB jobs
- 3.4 Best RRB NTPC 2019 Books
- 3.5 RRB Vacancies Exam Pattern & Syllabus