The Indian Police Service or IPS is one of the three All India Services of the Government of India. The IPS Examination is a part of the Civil Services Examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year. UPSC is all set to issue IPS Notification on the official portal, through which you can get the Exam date of Exam, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern etc. So if you meets the eligibility criteria needed for IPS can fill the IPS Online Application Form till last date.
IPS Apply Online
For the IPS 2019 Online Application Process, you need to go to www.upsc.gov.in and www.upsconlline.nic.in which are the official websites of the UPSC.
IAS 2019 Application Form for prelims has been made available on upsc.gov.in from February 19, 2019. Candidates can apply till March 18, 2019.
Procedure to fill IPS Application Form:
- Go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Then take your cursor towards “What’s New” section visible at the right side of the page.
- Select an appropriate link regarding IPS Notification 2019.
- Notification details will be available in front of you check it carefully.
- Now hot on the “Apply Online” link and fill the application form as per the format mentioned in the official notification.
- Scan the documents mentioned in the notification and upload the same with IPS 2019 Application Form.
- Pay the required fee.
- Take the preview of the form and check the form should be free from error.
- Finally submit the form and take a print out of the same for the future use.
Documents Required for IPS Prelims Registration
Candidates are required to assemble the following documents prior to IPS Exam 2019 Registration to ensure accurate and correct data. Any mismatch between the actual information and the registered information will result in cancellation of candidature
- Class X Mark sheet
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Medical certificate, if reuiqred
- Category certificate, if required
- Scanned Photograph
- Scannned Signature
- Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Rupees)
- Applicants belonging to schedule caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST)/ Female/Physically Handicapped category are exempted to pay application fee.
- It may be noted that application fee must be pay as per the proper channel as mentioned in the notification
Keep visiting the website for latest details and news about UPSC IPS Exam 2019. Thank you for visiting our site www.rrbvacancies.com.
Few Important Links for UPSC IPS Exam