Check UPSC Civil Services Cut Off Marks 2019, Expected UPSC Civil Services Prelims Cut Off Marks 2019, CSAT Cut off Marks 2019, IAS Pre Cut off 2019 category wise for General, OBC, SC, ST.
In each stage of Civil Services 2019, the candidates have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in order to qualify the exam.
UPSC Civil Services Examination Overview
- Name of Organisation: Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi, India
- Name of Examination: UPSC CSAT PRELIMS 2019
- Date of Examination: 2nd June 2019
- Category: UPSC Civil Services Cut Off 2019
- Cut off Marks List Release Date: After the commencement of the Examination
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Minimum Qualifying Marks and Cut Off Marks of UPSC IAS/ Civil Services 2019
Cut off are the minimum qualifying marks to be secured by the candidate in order to reserve a seat. Below is the UPSC IAS Civil Services Examination Cut Off shared officially by UPSC:
IAS Preliminary Exam cut off marks (Previous Year)
IAS Main Exam cut off marks (Previous Year)
The board will release the cut off marks on the basis of different factors. They are:
- Total number of candidates
- Total number of seats available
- The difficulty level of the examination
- If there are any reservation norms, then reservation norms will play a significant role in determining the cut off marks
- The marking scheme as per UPSC.
Category Wise Cut Off For General, OBC, SC, and ST
The UPSC will release the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Cut off Marks 2016 category wise. Each category will have different cut off marks. The UPSC examination board analyze and prepares a category wise cut off marks for all the categories.
Below is the category wise cut off marks of previous years. Hope this will help you in analyzing the UPSC IAS Civil Services cut off marks.
|General||150 – 200||665 – 679||850 – 889|
|OBC||140 – 201||602 – 631||810 – 845|
|SC||101 – 185||615 – 633||815 – 835|
|ST||103 – 180||610 – 620||800 – 815|
|PH‐1||101 – 170||550 – 615||800 – 820|
|PH 2||80 – 120||550 – 630||780 – 835|
|PH‐3||60 – 125||450 – 515||690 – 726|
For more updates on UPSC Civil Services Examination, Admit Card, Result Date, Cut off Marks, Answer Key, etc. stay tuned to our website or bookmark our website to get the latest news about UPSC IAS.
Few Important Links for UPSC IAS Exam 2019-2020